We’ve been working hard to get a new and more stable iOS app into the App Store. After a few rejections and speed bumps, we finally have version 1.4 available for you to download (get it here!). There aren’t any new features, just a re-write of a bunch of code so the app doesn’t crash, freeze, and misbehave as it was doing before.
What’s New in Version 1.4
* Overall improvements in stability and performance
* Fixes bug where sync to web occasionally freezes or fails to complete
* Fixes problem some users were having with locking and unlocking Journals
* Fixes a bug with the Passcode lock
* Improved memory management
If you’re a Pro user and were using our iOS app before, you gotta get this update! If you’re a free user, upgrade to Pro during our SUMMER SALE for over 36% off! Learn more here.
Thanks for your patience and if you have any feedback visit http://penzu.com/gethelp to send us your suggestions.
July 9, 2012 at 11:57 am, by Alexander Comments Off
Categories Products and Features